- Word 2016, Excel 2016, PowerPoint 2016, OneNote 2016, and Outlook 2016.
- Be a power Office user—the easy way. Type what you want help with in the new Tell Me box on the ribbon and it will tell you how to do it.
- New themes let you choose the Office experience that’s right for you. Dark and Dark Gray themes provide high contrast that’s easier on the eyes, and the Colorful theme gives you a modern look that’s consistent across your devices.
- Enhance your reading experience with Insights, powered by Bing, which shows you relevant information from the web when you’re reading an Office file.
- Do more with your Word docs: pop in an online video, open a PDF and edit the content, and align pictures and diagrams with minimal fuss.
- Excel templates do most of the setup and design for you, so you can focus on your information.
- Create compelling presentations with alignment, color-matching, and other design tools inPowerPoint.
- Draw, handwrite, type, click, or swipe your notes in OneNote. Your notes are saved, searchable, and synced to OneNote apps on your other devices.
- Outlook is automatically connected to your Microsoft web mail account. Sync tasks and calendars with Outlook to put all your plans together.
- Best for home businesses and small offices.
- Requirements Operating System: Mac OS X v10.10 or later
- CPU: Intel processor
- Hard Drive: 6GB of available hard drive space
- RAM: 4GB of RAM
- Connection: Connection to a local network for installation
- Display: 1280 by 800 or higher display resolution
- Requirements Other: Certain online functionality requires a Microsoft account. Certain features require Internet access (fees may apply). Product functionality and graphics may vary based on your system configuration. Some features may require additional or advanced hardware or server connectivity.
Write Your Own Review